With four distinct finishes, the VO2 Falcon adds a hot-rod look and custom flair to 1991-up Sportsters, Dynas, Softails, and Touring models.
Developed for the performance-minded enthusiast looking for superior bolt-on power and torque, the VO2 Falcon resets the bar for 90-degree intakes with four superb finishes including show-quality chrome, ceramic matte black, and two eye-catching carbon fiber choices; high gloss traditional weaved carbon and first for the V-twin world, matte forged carbon.
From its slant-nosed oversized filter for higher volume airflow to its precision-machined billet aluminum winged mounting and integrated breather assembly, the clean minimalist design of the VO2 Falcon yields a streamlined hot rod look that is equally powerful in its simplicity as it is in its performance.
- Sleek Forward-Facing 90-degree Intake Design
- Race-Proven Intake Tube Available in Four Finishes; Chrome, Matte Black, Weaved Carbon
- Fiber and Forged Carbon Fiber
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Backing Plate, Breather Stand-Offs and Flange Cover
- Integrated Breather Assembly Using 12-Point Stainless Banjo Bolts
- Washable High Flow Slant-Nosed Conical Air Filter with Stamped V&H Logo
- Matched Induction Module Cover on Throttle-By-Wire Models
The Falcon VO2 is designed for the following Harley-Davidson motorcycles:
- 1991-2022 Sportster
- 1999-2017 Dyna
- 2000-22 Softail
- 2002-07 Touring
- 2016-7 Dyna Low Rider S
The new Vance & Hines Falcon VO2 90-degree intake is available for $449.99.
DISCLAIMER: Exempt from emissions tampering regulations under CARB EO# D-632-6 for Harley-Davidson 2007-2022 Touring, 2007-2022 Softail, 2007-2017 Dyna, and 2007-2022 Sportster Models.
From a press release by Vance & Hines.