New for 2023, the most powerful and poised Triumph Street Triple 765 line-up ever.
With a major update to the Triumph Street Triple 765 R, making this the new definitive new streetfighter, a new Street Triple RS which sets a whole new benchmark for performance naked sports, and an exclusive limited-run Street Triple 765 Moto2TM Edition – delivering the highest specification and most focused Street Triple ever, and the closest you can get to a Moto2TM racer for the road.
Engine upgrades derived directly from the Moto2TM race engine programme result in a significant step up in performance on the new Street Triple R plus category-leading power for the new RS and Moto2TM Edition, with increased torque and improved responsiveness across all three new 765 powered models. Complementing its aggressive new styling, the enhanced ergonomics and highest ever specification make this latest generation of the legendary and award-winning Street Triple the most agile and precise handling ever
- Significantly upgraded 765cc triple engine, with 120 PS for the Street Triple R and a category-leading peak power of 130 PS for the RS & Moto2TM Edition, plus increased peak torque at 80Nm on all models
- Improved responsiveness and acceleration with revised gearing and final drive
- New freer-flowing exhaust and silencer delivers the trademark triple soundtrack
- Track-ready Triumph Shift Assist up-and-down quickshifter fitted to all three models
- New optimised cornering ABS and switchable optimised cornering traction control
- Riding modes upgraded with new more dynamic throttle maps
- 5” TFT instruments on the RS & Moto2TM Edition and multifunctional instruments with TFT display on the R
- All-LED lighting with distinctively shaped daytime running lights on the RS & Moto2TM Edition (market specific)
The most agile and precise handling Street Triple range ever
- Enhanced ergonomics with wider handlebars on the Street Triple R and RS, and revised geometry for even better agility on the new RS & Moto2TM Edition
- Highest ever specification Brembo Stylema® brakes on the RS & Moto2TM Edition
- High specification fully-adjustable suspension
- Gullwing swingarm enhances high-speed stability and precise chassis behaviour
- Track-ready specification on the Moto2TM Edition, including new performance-tuned fully-adjustable Öhlins suspension and new clip-on handlebars
- New sharper, more aggressive bodywork
- New race-derived 765 liveries with bold and distinctive colour schemes
- Official Moto2TM branding and sporty carbon fibre bodywork on the Moto2TM Edition
NEW FEATURES FOR THE 2023 STREET TRIPLE 765 LINE-UP
STREET TRIPLE 765 R
With increased power, torque and performance, courtesy of upgrades directly derived from the Moto2TM race engine development programme, plus a more commanding riding position, an aggressive new style, and new standard in advanced rider electronics, combined with Triumph’s signature attention to detail, the Street Triple 765 R is the new definitive streetfighter.
STREET TRIPLE 765 RS
Incorporating all the new technology, chassis and styling enhancements of this greatest ever generation, the 2023 Street Triple 765 RS adds the highest ever specification Brembo Stylema brakes, revised geometry for even more agility, and sets a new performance benchmark as THE most powerful Street Triple ever, with a category leading 130PS of thrilling triple power, thanks to Moto2TM race engine derived upgrades.
STREET TRIPLE MOTO2TM EDITION
Limited to just 765 of each of the two race-inspired colour schemes, the 2023 Street Triple 765 Moto2TM Edition completes the new line-up as the highest specification Street Triple ever. All the new generation’s major step-up in capability and attitude, combined with the class leading power and torque of the RS, plus an even more engaged and focused ride, courtesy of unique clip-on handlebars and Öhlins fully adjustable forks deliver super-sharp and precise handling for both road and track. Carbon-fibre bodywork, official Moto2TM branding, a unique Moto2TM start-up screen and an individually numbered top yoke mark this stunning machine out as the ultimate Street Triple.
THE MOST POWERFUL STREET TRIPLE RANGE EVER
Thanks to major upgrades derived directly from the Moto2™ race engine programme, the 765cc triple engine now delivers a step up in power and performance, at 120PS, for the new Street R, and a category-leading peak power of 130PS on the RS and Moto2™ Edition. Torque is also up across all three models, exhilarating from low down and all the way through the rev range, peaking at a new 80Nm. Being a triple, its blend of usable low and mid-range torque and thrilling top-end performance makes for an exhilarating and characterful ride. The world renowned engine is more responsive than ever, too – in addition to significant component updates, its shorter gear ratios deliver faster acceleration making this latest generation of Street Triple the sharpest and liveliest yet. RC